In compliance with the duty to provide information set out in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you that the owner of this website is PINO & BARREDA ABOGADOS SLP, with registered office at Calle Fuencarral 124, 1º, 28010, Madrid, Tax Identification Code: B-84218999, registered in the Madrid Companies Register in Volume 20,948, Folio 86, entry 2, Page M-371447.
To contact us, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 91 445 51 17.
Access and / or use of https://www.pinobarreda.es attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected herein.
Use of the website:
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services, and specifically:
– Not to engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
– Not to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, terrorist or human rights nature.
– Not to cause damage to this website, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that could cause the aforementioned damage.
– The user undertakes not to carry out acts that violate or transgress the honour, personal or family privacy and the image of persons, that violate the property rights and any other rights belonging to a third party as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents or the image of third parties.
– Not to carry out acts of unfair competition and unlawful advertising as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
– Not to fail to comply with the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of the information provided, leaving the user, in any case, indemnify the responsible of the portal against any claim, judicial or extrajudicial.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its aspects by Spanish law.