Cookies and web statistics:
This website uses “cookies” to improve the web browsing experience of our users. These “cookies” are small data files which are stored on the User’s computer and which allow PINO & BARREDA ABOGADOS, S.L.P. to compile statistical information in order to monitor the use and usefulness of our website. You can configure your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and/or refuse to receive it. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer.
Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from your hard drive at the end of your browser session, such as session cookies.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent, by activating cookies in your browser PINO & BARREDA ABOGADOS, S.L.P., will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
Types of cookies used on this website:
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
Third-party cookies: The PINO & BARREDA ABOGADOS SLP website uses third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
Deactivation of cookies:
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility of allowing, blocking or deleting cookies installed on your computer.
If your consent is required, this applies to the following domains: www.pinobarreda.es
Configuration of the most commonly used browsers:
Below you will find information on how to access the configuration of the most commonly used browsers in order to accept, install or disable cookies:
For more information on the Firefox browser go here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
For more information on the Chrome browser go here: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
For more information on the Explorer browser go here: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
For more information on the Safari browser go here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
For more information about the Opera browser https://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Rights of the data subject:
The processing of the data is legitimised on the basis of Article 6.1.a) of the GDPR, on the basis of the consent of the data subject, as well as on the basis of Article 6.1.f), as there is a legitimate interest on the part of the Data Controller, which is specified in the existence of a previous relationship with the same purpose as the one currently being pursued, which complied with the legally established requirements for the legitimate processing of the data.
The Data Controller shall carry out processing in a lawful, fair, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and up-to-date manner. For this reason, data security is guaranteed through the adoption of technical and organisational measures that allow the integrity of the data and the exercise of the rights of the data subjects.
Interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of their personal data, as well as to the consent given for the processing thereof, by sending their request to the postal address indicated above.
Likewise, the interested party is informed of their right to revoke, where appropriate, the consent for the indicated processing, through the same channels expressed above, and of the possibility of lodging a complaint with the AGPD in the event that they understand that their rights have been violated. In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, a copy of the ID card must be attached to the request.
If you have any doubts, questions or comments about the following Policy, you may let us know by sending your communication to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the following postal address, calle de Fuencarral 124, Primera Planta, 28010 (Spain).